Sunday, January 17, 2016

Reve Mistral comes from far behind to win Nikkei Shinshun Hai


Reve Mistral came from last to first in a smashing surge at Kyoto when he won the grade two Nikkei Shinshun Hai. Yuga Kawada was aboard the winner to cover the 2,400-meter trip in 2 minutes 25.90 on firm ground.
A 2-length behind, Cheval Grand came second with another nose back Satono Noblesse third.
Reve Mistral is a 4-year-old bay colt by King Kamehameha out of Reve d'Oscar, by Highest Honor.

Prophet wins Keisei Hai
Prophet took a good position to win the grade three Keisei Hai for 3-year-olds at Nakayama Sunday.
Shane Foley rode the winning colt to complete the 2,000-meter distance in 2 minutes 1.40 seconds.
A 1 1/4-length behind, Quelle Freude finished second with Maitres d'Art finishing another neck back in third.
Prophet is a 3-year-old bay colt by Harbinger out of Jumean, by Tanino Gimlet.

1 comment:

Poe Lou Chan said...

Hi,

I posted the other day, but I'm not sure if I did it right. I blog a little about Japanese horse racing at japanracingblog.com and I always get in touch when I find other japan horse racing bloggers since there are not that many of us. Just wanted to say hello. I'm in Tokyo.

Paul